Monday, May 21, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh] Sea Friends Card



Hi, Friends !
Today I'm sharing a summer themed card featuring Sea Friends Set from Pretty Pink Posh.



I stamped the images on Neenah White 80 Card stock with Memento Black ink, and colored them using copic markers. Next I cut them all using Sea Friends Coordinating Dies


I trimmed white card stock into 3.5 x 5.5 inch and ink blended the center using distress oxide ink Broken China. I adhered stamped images on the panel to create under the sea scene. I then foam mounted the panel onto Fog Gray Card base.  As a final embellishment, I adhered Sea Glass Jewels and White Pearl Jewels


You can get more creative inspiration from other design team members for this summer themed Sea Friends set on Pretty Pink Posh Blog.



Copic No :
B39-B06-B04-B02-B00 (whale)
C5-C3-C1-C0-C00-BG13 (Dolphin)
R85-R83-R81, V06-V04(seahorse)
Background ink : Distress oxide -Broken China


Thank you for reading this post.
Have a lovely day!
Happy Crafting .

Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment