Monday, April 9, 2018

[My Favorite Things] Wednesday Sketch Challenge #379


Hi, friends!
Hope you are having a good start of day now.
I made two cards with designs based on the current Sketch Chellange Theme by My Favorite Things today.
(Click the image below to link to the site)


Here are my take on the sketch.
I did some background watetcoloring using my Daniel Smith Watercolor paints.




To begin, I heat embossed Sheet Music Background Cling stamp on watercolor paper, then I watercolored the panel.




For the top diagonal panel, I cut white card stock using Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 die, then I spread Nuvo glitter paste using Mini Raindrops Stencil.



I also heat embossed sentiments from Essential Sentiments set, then I finished off the card by adding some sparkling clear sequins and dew drops.



My second card is similar with the first one.
In this card, I added weathered wood ink before I did stencil with glimmer paste so that the raindrops looked light blue. 




Thanks for reading this post.
Have a wonderful day!

Marge



No comments:

Post a Comment