Friday, March 30, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #25 - Color Inspiration

Hello, Friends!
Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #25, which celebrates 8th year of Lawn Fawn and first anniversary of Lawnfawnatics.




The challenge theme is Color Inspiration as shown below, with beautiful rainbow colors.



I started with stamping and coloring of balloons using copic markers. I colored them in rainbow colors.


Then I trimmed a background panel into 3.75×5 inch. 
I chose a rainbow pattern paper, trimmed it into 4.25×5.5inch, then adhere it onto a cardbase. 


I put the white panel on the pattern background using thin foam tapes. 
I adhered foam tapes in diagonal direction so that the tapes cannot be seen through the tiny holes of the panel.




Then I foam mounted balloons and sentiments on the panel.
Finally, I glued some jewels then I brushed Wink of Stella on the balloons to give some sparkling effects.




That's it for today.
Thanks for reading this post.
Congrats on your 8th birthday, Lawn Fawn!

Marge


SUPPLIES

6×6 Really Rainbow paper pack, Lawn Cuts-Quilted Backdrop, Simply Celebrate Stamp set, all from Lawn Fawn, and Pretty Pink Posh Jewels





2 comments:

  1. I love this brilliant and beautiful card design! Every detail is just perfect! Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card, Marge! I love how you were inspired by all those fun colors for your balloons...beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete